Integration New Media (INM) has helped its clients create engaging digital experiences for more than 20 years. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer consulting and development services that combine rich user interfaces with robust software engineering.
At INM, we’re passionate about technology and innovation and seek to apply the latest and greatest to everything we do. As a young and dynamic team we promote an environment of collaboration and peer-learning. We emphasize radiating expertise to our clients and our community by attending conferences and events and producing high value content through our blog and webinars.
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for web design who is capable of balancing his/her technical talents and experience with efficient communication skills to deliver our clients a continued level of superior service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to internal and external web projects: programming, migration, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop, configure and integrate popular CMSes
- Manage security backups for internal and external systems and projects.
- Ensure that the INM team and INM’s customers have continued access to online services (INM website, client websites, collaboration tools, etc.).
- Advice and technical assistance to the INM team and to INM’s customers in regards to online services.
- 3 + years of experience in network administration, web administration and technical support.
- Intermediary knowledge of at least one of the following CMSes: Drupal, WordPress, Adobe CQ (AEM), Joomla
- Experience working in SMEs, preferably within a high-tech environment.
- Experience in web sites deployment and network management.
- Good knowledge of Windows, MacOS X and Linux operating systems.
- DEC in computer science (preferably with a specialization in network management).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written): English and French.
- Excellent "customer service" approach and ease in customer communication.
- Team spirit
- Self-learning initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with firewalls and IDS
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking and security issues
- Familiarity with Bacula
- Familiarity with ActiveDirectory and LDAP
- Familiarity with Google Apps for Business
Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits.
Please email resume and examples of websites you’ve created to Resumes@INM.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.