Integration New Media (INM) has helped its clients create engaging digital experiences for more than 20 years. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer consulting and development services that combine rich user interfaces with robust software engineering.
At INM, we’re passionate about technology and innovation and seek to apply the latest and greatest to everything we do. As a young and dynamic team we promote an environment of collaboration and peer-learning. We emphasize radiating expertise to our clients and our community by attending conferences and events and producing high value content through our blog and webinars.
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for web design who is capable of balancing his/her technical talents and experience with efficient communication skills to deliver our clients a continued level of superior service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, configure and modify popular CMSes
- Create interactive or dynamic interface elements
- Integrate responsive layouts
- Ensure web pages display correctly cross-browser
- Assist Project Managers with estimates and client presentation
- Slice user interface designs in order to optimize graphics for web integration
- Ensure final product respects design concepts
- Stay up to date on the evolution of the web industry and track technology trends
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the following CMSes: Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe CQ (AEM), Joomla
- 2 years experience as a web integrator (or other relevant role)
- Expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- DEC in Multimedia Integration (or other relevant discipline)
- Bilingual: English and French
- Graphic design or user interface design skills
- Knowledge of and interest in usability standards of user interfaces
- Experience in designing rich Internet applications (RIAs) or mobile interfaces
- Knowledge of Axure, Adobe Flash or Adobe Edge
- Willingness and ability to learn and contribute beyond basic responsibilities
Key Competencies Required
- Experience creating mobile optimized and/or responsive websites
- Strong sense of aesthetics and creativity
- Work in a neat and meticulous fashion
- Ability to collaborate with others successfully
- Interest in current trends and new technology
- Sense of responsibility
Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits.
Please email resume and examples of websites you’ve created to Resumes@INM.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.