Integration New Media (INM) has helped its clients create engaging digital experiences for more than 20 years. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer consulting and development services that combine rich user interfaces with robust software engineering.
At INM, we’re passionate about technology and innovation and seek to apply the latest and greatest to everything we do. As a young and dynamic team we promote an environment of collaboration and peer-learning. We emphasize radiating expertise to our clients and our community by attending conferences and events and producing high value content through our blog and webinars.
We are seeking a bilingual individual with a passion for marketing and strong foundation of skills in both traditional and digital marketing. We want someone that can jump in and get things done quickly. We’re a small team and all of us wear many hats, so we need a candidate with a positive attitude and hands-on experience in a variety of areas, including digital marketing, event planning, communications, pre-sales support and public relations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the creation and integration of web content for INM’s public website, our blog, and our social media channels.
- Managing the web presence for several INM clients. Tasks may include blogging, managing the social media presence, SEO optimization, creation of SEM campaigns, elaboration of digital marketing strategy, etc.
- Creating and analyzing monthly success reports for INM clients.
- Working in a project team on the overall digital marketing strategy and implementation of digital marketing tools and tactics for client projects.
- Organizing and representing INM during various events, webinars and tradeshows.
- Organizing and executing digital and traditional marketing campaigns for both INM and our clients.
- Tracking analytics and success metrics of client and corporate marketing campaigns.
- Preparing proposals and responding to RFPs on behalf of INM and our partners.
- Performing market research and competitive analysis reports.
- Keeping up-to-date with technologies and industry best practices.
- Managing the corporate customer service experience across all channels.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Fluently bilingual, both written and spoken.
- Strong writing skills in both French and English and ability to translate from one language to the other.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google apps.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other analytics programs.
- Experience in planning and sending multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices (including social media, SEO, SEM, email marketing, etc.)
- Knowledge of inbound marketing techniques.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience managing a customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Knowledge of social media engagement best practices.
- Knowledge of RFP response processes.
- A personal interest in technology and an understanding of web development, design, and mobile technology.
- Experience with at least one web content management platform. Adobe AEM (CQ) is an asset.
Requires Key Competencies
- Sense of responsibility
- Team spirit
- Good organizational skills
- Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits + incentives.
Please submit your CV and letter of intent to Resumes@INM.com. No telephone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.